Silver jewelry, individually made in South Tyrol by the jewelry artist Konrad Laimer.
- Sterling Silver 925/ooo; 22 x 28 mm
- Circulation worldwide: 20 Expl plus 5 E.A.
- To be used as a brooch or alternately pendant. The silver chain made of sterling silver 925/ooo costs an additional 1,- per certifier, regardless of whether silver is shiny or oxidized.
- In the notes, please specify: "Brooch only" or "With chain, silver or silver oxidized, desired length ?? cm")
- About the technique: Sophisticated plaster technique in combination with the lost wax casting, which makes the fineness of Paul Flora possible. The black lines captive in a mixture of larch resin and charcoal. For other colors, pigments are used, which are baked at 180 degrees.